Upcoming Webinar: IT Asset Disposal and Compliance
Are you ready to plot your course to compliance?
Join us on April 27 at 2 pm EST for a webinar and learn about what you need to know about the safe disposal of data and IT assets in the workplace. Privacy compliance can be complicated. Multiple regulations, data breach notifications, policies, and training are just some of the areas you’ll need to focus on to plot your course to compliance.
Partnering with OECM and the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID)
Greentec sponsors this upcoming webinar, delivered by our partners OECM and the National Association of Information Destruction (NAID). In this informative 1 hour online learning opportunity, presenter Bob Johnson, Founder & CEO of NAID will help you understand what you need to know about privacy compliance and IT asset disposal.
- Discover your critical path to privacy compliance.
- Get access to an industry expert and answers to your questions.
- Increase your privacy compliance and ITAD expertise.
Learn How To:
- Identify what is at issue when it comes to privacy compliance and IT assets.
- Recall which regulations govern compliance in your industry.
- Recognize universal requirements.
- Plot a course to compliance.
This is a high-value webinar and was created specifically for education, healthcare, public, or nonprofit sector IT, operations and compliance leaders. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and get access to industry-leading expertise.
Greentec provides simple, secure, and cost-effective IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) solutions to protect your business and your customers with confidence.
We are secure ITAD experts and we can prove it. We’re certified, verified, licensed and approved to comply with industry standards and government regulations.