- 1995Began printer cartridge recycling operations by recycling with a team of 5 employees.
- 2000Expanded recycling services offered to include old cell phones and computers.
- 2003Started “Think Recycle” fundraising program, allowing schools and charities to raise money by recycling electronics.
- 2005Began recovering and recycling electronics, built a 50,000 sq.ft. facility, grew team to 40 employees and received ISO 14001 certification.
- 2010Expanded to 83,000 sq.ft. facility to process e-waste and recover metals and commodities.
- 2015Established Industrial Research Chair at Conestoga College to research technologies for managing e-waste. Developed proprietary technology to process e-waste. Grew team to 80 employees.
- 2017Accredited R2 and NAID certifications and Partner Supplier with OECM.